Samstag, Oktober 21, 2006

WE ARE SPECIAL(ISED)



Gloria van Tuttle was a busy call agent (outbound) to drill in money for her aging mother (medical needs) who was one of the customers of Milla Demkov (mobile geriatric services) who in order to deliver her workwomanship gave her adoring baby boy Hadley to Thyra Cunningham (ex au-pair) who provided for twenty babies a week to support her health-insuranceless father (brain tumor, leg injury) so he could continue suing his mail order bride Liu-Min Rie (now divorced) over a loan she started her manicure & pedicure salon with, where she took care of Gloria van Tuttle (nail biter) so she would look swell the one night a week she was free from the phone and get hooked up with a charming chaperone (art student) employed by the dating service agency from the opposite office to escape the biting smell of her mother (incontinent) who often at night got skipped by Milla Demkov (single mom) who couldn´t afford an extra babysitter as Thyra Cunningham (indebted) had special fees for night sittings since she rather spent that time waitressing in a trendy bar (good tips).

11 Kommentare:

uvor hat gesagt…

Hehe, as I work 3 days the week as Altenpfleger here, this post talks to me ;)
Im glad to see ur unique figures again!
Grüsse, auch an min plattes Land, Uli.

Ces Adorio hat gesagt…

I like this one. If I were to write, I would like to write this way!

Anonym hat gesagt…

what a plot!
:O

CRISTOSOVA hat gesagt…

Hey Uvor, Grüße ausgerichtet, Du kommst auch vonner Nordseeküste?

Ces, lol, you mean to write never ending sentences the good ole´ German way?

Aynaku, all taken from real life ;)

Ces Adorio hat gesagt…

Oh is that the German way, because my husband always tells me I write long, never ending sentences. I force myself to put a comma and period here and there just to let my readers take a breath! I should tell him it's a specialized style, not an "issue".

CRISTOSOVA hat gesagt…

You should! And indeed, German is said to be THE language with long and winding sentences. But no worry, we use a heavy dose of commata, too, so people get at where one is heading to. Sometimes I really like writing things in English just because I am more capable of shorter sentences here. I wonder what that all does to our brain cells :)

Ces Adorio hat gesagt…

It tickles them. Imagine speaking in different languages too. I think differently in each language. I have to set my mind on a different frame. It's not just a matter of translating each word, it's reconstructing them and presenting them in a different manner, diction and tones depending on the audience. It's fun!

CRISTOSOVA hat gesagt…

Oh yes, I never translate either. English comes to me as a sound I have captured while reading and hearing others write/speak, in a way I use it quite intuitively. Often I take words that feel right, although if I look them up they may be a bit off from what I intended them to be. Sometimes I leave it as it is: artistic freedom, ha! Other times I desperately try to find the correct word only to note I have forgotten the German word, too, lol. My goal is to learn two more languages: Spanish, since I already know some, and a language whose roots are completely different, a language written as a drawing.

Do you teach your children your language?

Ces Adorio hat gesagt…

You'll have fun learning another language. You are very eloquent in English. I always thought you are an American living in Germany. My children, unfortunately don't speak my birth language. They are quite disappointed with me. It is very difficult to teach people Malayo Polynesian languages if they are not spoken everyday. My husband knows one of the 173 or so languages in the Philippines. Unfortunately, it a language I cannot speak, so he has to wait to see my friend so he can have a conversation with her. Ironically, my friend and I speak English to each other since she can't speak my birth language either. My husband's grandparents came from Baden, Germany.

Johnnynorms hat gesagt…

I so love reading about the Tinies, it's just as well you did put a full stop!

I like the idea of taking the words that feel right - and the artistic freedom of leaving it as it is sometimes. You're very eloquent in English anyway. I only talk BabelFish!

best regards, Johnnynorms

CRISTOSOVA hat gesagt…

Babelfish is a very good way to create DaDa poetry :)