Montag, September 04, 2006

THIS IS A FLOWER. AND HOW DO YOU KNOW?

Meanwhile, while everyone was expressing their individuality, there formed a large homogenous sea we found unavoidable to not swim in. What happened to our intentions...

Excuse the visual lameness. I am still cruising along the shores. I was holding out for ideas of how to change this blog. Will I find it at the seaside, will I need to splash into myself?

Once you get out of the rhythm to blog on a regular basis it is difficult to come back. My focus in this month will be on the upcoming performance of our "play", all the things I have worked on in the past months finally come together in a story. After that I am sure I will reappear...

6 Kommentare:

Joy Eliz hat gesagt…

a post! a post! hurrah!
a play! a play! hurrah!

I think your answers will come to you in the form of serendipity...until then just hold on :)

CRISTOSOVA hat gesagt…

Yes, serendipity, I was trying to set up a date with her :)

I was just thinking how funny it is when one is looking for change again and again, I mean please, do you sense a recurring theme here, too? ah!

Ces Adorio hat gesagt…

I love change. Good luck with your quest. It's nice to see a post from you.

CRISTOSOVA hat gesagt…

Thanks Ces! There will be more in the future, but those might be a bit different. I don´t know yet!

Johnnynorms hat gesagt…

Cristosova wants change - now that's intriguing! That you don't know yet...also intriguing.

Beware of serendipity - very addictive. Wish I had answers, but still working on them myself...

best regards

Anonym hat gesagt…

changes are usually difficult but rewarding...just take your time! Your work is anyways excellent.
thanx for your comment on claustrophobia...actually I quit diving since then and I do snorkel...
with or without buddies.
:0